I have recently enrolled at Fordham as a grad student and am trying to access my student email account. I am logged into the my.fordham.edu portal, however there are no links to student email "on the top right of the portal" as the email redirect page states. Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!!
My friends and I got a 7 bedroom house on Hughes Ave in front of the playground. It's 600/month for rent. Gas and utilities should be under $30 a month. We're looking for one more person to live with us - girl, boy, whatever. Give me a call if you're interested.
I'm a senior at SUNY Purchase up in Westchester, but I'm graduating in May. I'm going to Grad school in Manhattan, but I'm still working up here all summer so I'm looking for place to rent or sublet in the Bronx. I don't live down there so I'm having a little trouble finding places. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place or was looking for roomate or had any advice they might to be able to give me. I'm looking to start paying the 1st of May so I'm running out of time (eek!).
Any help you could give would be SUPER appreciated! You can comment here (though I might forget to check it) or email me at email@example.com or find me on Facebook (same name, Beth Scorzato)
Thank you Fordhamians =)
im considering going to fordham university (im a junior in hs) and i would really like to go the ny ny location LC but id like to tryout for their cheerleading program as well
would i still be able to if i went to the LC campus instead of the RH
and which campus is better LC or RH?
I know you guys are probably really tired of these posts, but I have a few questions as a prospective student. I want to attend Fordham at the Lincoln Center campus.
1) What was your financial aid package like? I'm expecting to have to take out tons of loans, and interested to find out how you guys financed your Fordham educations. My family is very low income.
2) What is the Communications and Media Studies program like?
3) If you've already graduated, what are you doing now?
4) What is the neighborhood like?
Thank you for answering my questions. :)
Oh, and if anyone has pictures of the dorms (other than what I've found on the school website) I would love to see them. I'm not expecting to live in a palace and I'm REALLY good at killing roaches, so don't worry.
Hi guys, I'll be doing work study in the fall and I was just wondering what kind of jobs do you recommend?
 forgot to add that I'm at Rose Hill campus.
i'm a high school senior who's been thinking of applying to fordham for about three years now, and my time has finally come to begin applying!
so, i have a few questions that i hope you guys can help me out with.
1. i'm planning on majoring in communications and media studies (radio/television concentration) and i was wondering if there was a theatre management minor? i was looking on the theatre part of the LC website but couldn't find anything besides acting and directing.
2. if it's not too personal, what did y'all write about for your college application essays?
i'm obviously not looking to steal any ideas, i'm just curious about what type of essays they seem to go for.
I just got my GSAS registration packet in the mail today and was wondering, what is the normal courseload for a graduate semester? Three course? five?